Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week One

I meditated for ninety six hours. I practiced hand-to-hand combat and the use of the Voices in my head for approximately twenty four. I ate nothing but Insta-Heat Ramen and drank water. My stomach hurts like a bitch but it works. Echolocation is working like a charm. I blindfolded myself and walked around for an entire day without the use of my eyes. The rest

Though I am hearing things of mysterious deaths in the area I'm in. The MO is never the same- stabbings, electrocutions, bisections, shootings, and burnings, to name a few. There is no concrete connection between any of the numerous killings, save a title page of a book is always left at the scene of the crime. I'm going to have to investigate, it's likely just some sadistic human piece of scum, but it might be something worse. A Servant, Demi-God, or worst case scenario- a Fear. I'm going to assume it is at most a Servant, but I'll approach them as if they were a more dangerous threat. It's just safer to assume that.

No comments:

Post a Comment