Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week Two

******
Week Two: Part One

Fifty two hours meditating, thirty four hours practicing hand to hand combat and mental powers, ramen, water, yadda yadda yadda.

One of the two big things is that I came back to Team Malzallaway (my new name for it, named after the three people most frequently brought up in conversation) briefly when O'Zalia broke just enough through my mental barrier (hurt my head like Hell, by the way) to tell me I needed to come back for a short period of time. He said he wouldn't interfere with whatever work I was doing so long as I came down to give him a brief update and lowdown on the new powers I'm practicing. So I drove all the way back there in record time.

******
Brief Interlogue: My Day Back at O'Zalia HQ

Basically, he just asked me how many hours I was clocking in with meditation, what powers I was practicing, how, why, assessing my new powers and strength. According to him I'm far from the level of Demi-Gods, but I'm definitely getting some progress in and eventually I could be on the level of lesser Demi-Gods if I continue my practice for several months. However, we do not have several months, so I only have one more week.

Then some shenanigans happened.

Then the Butterfly Proxy's water broke. I assisted in the birth by turning down her screams to assist O'Zalia in the birth. I kept my eyes shut for the duration.

Then the Fury showed up, right nearby. I jumped back, knowing fighting him would just get my ass handed to me, with Mr. Francois Bandages as the server for the day. He apparently said mental wordy things with O'Zalia. I couldn't tune in- my Choir-based frequency is nothing like O'Zalia or the bandaged guy's mental frequencies, so...

When he was done and left, O'Zalia just stopped and sat in thought.

"I don't know about that person." He muttered to himself, drowned out to most by the cries of- get this- Isaac Malkator. So Little Isaac got a lot of attention, but for some reason his namesake was too busily deep in thought.

I asked if I could go back. He agreed. He said I need to come back in a week.

Sadly, I don't think I can go back in a week. Actually, let me explain...

******
Week Two: Part Two

I did let the investigation take a backseat the first few days this week, but then it started increasing. Entire buildings were destroyed. It seemed to escalate so suddenly- and near one of the burnt down buildings there was the title page of Farenheit 451 nearby.

The pages laid out seem to be either instantaneous or took weeks. Apparently, there were two farmers nearby. One recieved a single piece of paper in the mail and began mentally regressing. Then the man accidentally choked people to death in the streets, and the other man eventually shot him after a small conversation, according to witnesses. The piece of paper in question had six words smack dab in the middle.

"Of Mice and Men
 
 
John Steinbeck"
 
It's definitely no normal human- likely not even a Servant, if whoever it is is having the power to mentally change and alter reality itself.
 
It's beginning to escalate quickly, but I still can't bring O'Zalia into this. He's dealing with a lot of shit right now, the Fury and the little baby Isaac and the impending fight against Nolla Row and Camazotz and according to his blog a creature I can only assume is the infamous Slender Man of urban legend. I can't get him involved in yet another thing while he's so preoccupied.

This is my fight. Demi-God or no Demi-God.

Or at least my investigation.

Kord out.


No comments:

Post a Comment