Sunday, June 16, 2013

Update #3 of 3- I'm Going Away For A While

Today I had the shit beaten out of me by what could be best described as a screaming giant in bandages. I walked up to him and, shocking my own nerves in my forearm enough to paralyze it and harden it like stone, socked him right in the jaw as soon as he started making his way towards the others. The man- if I can call him that- was unfazed. He's not normal- I know that, for my paralyzed forearm is usually strong enough to crush rocks if aimed right. And then he bashed me back a few feet. I tried sending a static scream at him, but he deflected it with one arm and w me against the wall, and I woke up hours later.

Apparently, he's on a power level similar to, if not greater than, according to O'Zalia and the others, the mysterious Game Master himself.

I learned just how weak I really am. Even after... well... months of training, I'm still weak as a feather, compared to Demi-Gods. But I expect everything coming up against me to be crushed. So I'm going to train.

I'm leaving behind O'Zalia, Myrir, and the others, just for a little while. I've come up with my own moves. I'm going to be training for a while. At least three weeks of nothing but intense meditation and practice from here on out. I'll be blocking myself off from them at the same time so they don't hunt me down and drag me back.

You see, I'm going to train and practice until all my enemies fall and die before me. That's the only way I can be assured I'll survive in this fucked up world.

So I'm off. And when I come back, I'll be stronger.

Kord.

No comments:

Post a Comment