Saturday, June 1, 2013

Update #2 of 3

All right. So first thing's first. Training's going okay, I guess. Mostly meditating. I haven't mastered the new technique, but I think I'm close.

Anyway, We've been patrolling, trying to find those Emissaries, and that hard work finally paid off. Our teammate Wildfire got in a fight with Jerard, the animal guy O'Zalia interrogated before. I heard later that he had bad mouthed someone called Kallaway, which I guess is what set her off. Whatever. She managed to win by entering this dragon form and long-story-short, he's dead now. That's another one of those dickwad Emissaries ticked off the board.

So anyways, O'Zalia told me he thought of an idea for me to finally finish off Camazotz once and for all- I can't strictly talk about it

I learned something interesting during that fight. Nolla Row isn't actually projecting mental barriers on anyone. She can give people immunity to radiation, which allows them to carry uranium unharmed, which can apparently disrupts O'Zalia's powers. That's interesting and makes me worried for the upcoming fight with her. She's either a push over or a nuclear-powered beast of destruction hell-bent on bringing back a sadistic game-playing psychopathic mummy man, and since she commanded all these other powerful creatures with an iron fist, I'm assuming it's the latter.

All that's left now is Camazotz and Nolla Row herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment