Friday, May 3, 2013

Update #1 of 3

Hi people, it's been a while and that's because I've decided to stay silent and train for a while... well, if you consider "over a month" as a mile, in which case you have a fucked up sense of time like me.

So basically, we have two people in our party now- a proxy named Myrir and a guy named Jerome. I don't know these people and I generally enjoy staying away from the main group, but O'Zalia got me up to greet them, and I finally got to see O'Zalia the Great Psychic make a faux pas right out of Buffy. Honestly, I chuckled a little when he said, "There is a thing in your stuff!" but I was cackling wildly inside and I think he could hear it. So if I don't make another update it means I am dead. Very, very dead... or vegetized. Then Myrir explained she's pregnant to someone named Malkator's child. I asked Isaac who he is but he just stared off for a while, looking pissed and about to kill something, so I'm deciding to do my own research eventually, but I kind of got the jist that he's some kind of modern eldritch Perseus.

Then I found out that Jerome was an Emissary and... kind of flipped. See, at this point the only Emissaries I knew were bad, bad people- Jerard and Camazotz and this Nolla Row lady- so the fact that there is an Emissary on our side makes me more than a little suspic

Oh. I just got a mental IM from Isaac. Apparently he's an Intended Emissary as well. Well... this is awkward. ...dare I try to see if tinfoil will work, because I can't blog while someone's mentally looking over my shoulder.

Anyways, after our last little mission, O'Zalia went off on his own and found one of Nolla Row's henchmen. Not only that, he killed said henchmen, with seemingly no scars to prove for it. He told me all about it afterwards. Apparently, the spear he carries is fireproof, so it worked pretty well since his opponent was a fire elemental.

He's also been helping me truly master the voices inside of me, and practice intense concentration. He said he based it off of Tibetan meditation and the practices of Tulpa, to try to create illusions similar to him. It kind of works, but it barely fades into view, changes colors spordadically, spins around in midair then disappears. So... for now that's a total flop.

He's also been teaching me to perfect my Static Screech, and he's helping me come up with new tactics. And I got to say, that's pretty damn cool-

...and Isaac just telepathically said, "Damn right it is." GET OUT OF MY HEAD O'ZALIA. MENTAL SCREECHOWFUCKNOMYHEAD.

Okay. So I got to sign off. More meditation and concentration. Woo hoo, said sarcastically.

Kord.

No comments:

Post a Comment