Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Scouting Officer Doles Part 1


  • 9:15 A.M. Arrive at the Police Precinct with an ironed policeman's uniform and cup of coffee.
  • 9:45 A.M. Run through heavy physical training.
  • 10:20 A.M. Depends greatly. At this point between 10:20 and at least 1:45, either Officer Doles is either at a desk in the Precinct or tasked with an assignment.
  • 2:15 P.M. Coffee break
  • 4:05 P.M. Run security for the Precinct itself
  • 6:00 P.M. Start to head home to remaining family
  • 7:05 P.M. The pastor has shown up around this time for the past three days. From what I can tell, funeral arrangements are being made. His wife is in tears. He himself is extremely depressed.
  • 11:17 P.M. The usual time Officer Doles goes to sleep.
This is his general schedule. I have been doing investigations and reconnaissance for the past five days. I will try to pick apart his routine- how he acts- how he thinks.

Ever play Assassin's Creed? I'll try to play it like that. Only it's not a game. Well... it still is, to me. But I know it's a real human life. I shall dispose of him anyways for what he began.

I'll continue scouting tomorrow.

-KORD

1 comment:

  1. Remember an Assassin shows respect to the dying even if they were enemies or scum in life.

    Resquiescat in Pace and all that.

    Or cremate the bastard and piss on his ashes.

    Either or.

    ReplyDelete