Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Free At Last

Goddamn it feels good to get back into the free world again. It took me eight months in a state prison, but I'm finally free. And trust me- this time, I ain't going back. Ever again.

This is how I did it. The police officer who was driving me to the Courthouse for my hearing relied intently on his GPS. Then They did their magic. I don't enjoy relying on them unless it's absolutely necessary, and, with a possible death sentence, I found that specific time to be the right time. They told him things, consuming the voice of the GPS and jumping in like a changeling.

Turn left

Then right

Straight .3 miles

Then turn into a goddamn wall.

I think I'm forgetting something. Something... I don't know, expository. Oh, right. My name. Kord. That's all you need to know about me. And Them. For those who want to read this, it's going to be a wild ride and you're going to follow good old Kord on a nice little avenue I like to call revenge.

They shall help me.

I will accept Their offer.

-KORD

No comments:

Post a Comment